A baker's dozen is a little something extra. Here are some bits representing the thirteenth pastry of my week!
1. One of my absolutely FAVORITE things about living in Massachusetts is getting to go to the Brimfield Antique Show. It happens three times per year and is literally as large as twelve football fields (maybe bigger). I always come away with such great treasures and my July Brimfield adventure was no different!
2. Zac and I went Blueberry picking at Wards Berry Farm in Sharon, MA. I now have an appreciation for why blueberries are so expensive - they are tough to pick! It made for a great morning trip though - I have 2lbs (!!!) and I have no idea what to do with them yet. .
4. Bagelsaurus is our new Saturday morning go-to. These bagels are unlike anything I've ever had before in a good way. So far the sea salt bagel with rosemary honey cream cheese is my favorite!
5. I had no idea Bantam Cider Company had a tap room until my friend, Sara (pictured) invited me for a drink. Even better - they do a cider flight and you get to keep the glass! My favorite was a limited edition in-house pour that was apple-ginger flavored - YUM!
6. This is my pal Richie of The Commoner Inc giving a talk on heritage for Creative Mornings Boston. They are short monthly talks by creative individuals in the Boston area and act as a great networking opportunity. See what's happening next month here.