A baker's dozen is a little something extra. Here are some bits representing the thirteenth pastry of my week!
1. Zac took a trip to Montreal and brought back some awesome Canadian treats! I loved the Aerobar the best.
2. I went to see Jeremy Sewell from Island Creek Oyster Bar speak at the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston and it was excellent! I learned so much about the seafood industry and got to sample fresh oysters and striped bass ceviche. Yum!
3. Had a BBQ skewer night with a few friends. I absolutely love grilled pineapple! What's your favorite thing to throw on the grill?
4. I got to see BEYONCE and JAY-Z's On The Run Tour and there are honestly no words for how incredible it was. When Queen Bey played "Crazy in Love" I just got super overwhelmed with happiness #bowdown
6. Here is Lolli being unbearably cute.