Egg-cellent Egg Bark
Week 3 of MyMixx and I have full gotten a swing of the Star Market app. I got a ton of items for the household and again saved over $15!! It's so nice the way the app organizes everything for me into departments of the store to making shopping even faster. In the MyMixx section, I took advantage of the extra savings on Easter candy - eggs galore! The bright pastels were calling my name. This egg bark is the perfect treat to either bring to a family gathering OR a good use of your leftover candy. If you chop the mini eggs small enough, no one will ever know it's Easter candy! I'm excited for the final week of my MyMixx challenge - I have some big plans.....
Egg-Cellent Egg Bark
- 1 bag Hershey's Cookies & Cream Eggs
- 1 bag Hershey's Special Dark Eggs
- 1 bag Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper
- In a double boiler or a metal bowl over a sauce pan with 1" of simmering water, melt the Cookies and Cream Eggs and pour into 8x8 pan. Chill for 1 hour.
- Repeat by melting Special Dark Eggs, pour over Cookies & Cream layer and sprinkle chopped mini eggs on top. Chill for 1 hour
- Cut bark into bite-sized pieces - enjoy!
Photos by: Zac Wolf Photography
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Star Market. The opinions and text are all mine.